Sunday, July 13, 2008

Confession of a Lesbian Lover:


A JJ Submission:

Hello dear readers: Your JJ is back to give a sizzling hot lesbian encounter. Continuously in the recent past we have been into the hostel samachar. This one will also be one more of a hostel life narration. What happens is even the lesbians are true and have an unforgiving love between them sometimes they face a problem.

Only a hand full of the lesbian openly end up in a gay wedding most of them even if they enjoy and seriously in love due to non ripening of the lesbian love in India they get separated. Mostly due to the Indian culture and conservative style of system many of the couples are separated, a very few groups exists as of now in India.

Lesbian lovers or couples get separated and are forced to follow the traditional system in some cases the love never gets exposed and these poor little lovers are compelled to get married leave behind their lesbian way of life. They become straight sexual oriented have family and give birth to children’s also lesbian urge slowly fades away. Once again there might be a few exceptions here and there who carry on the lesbian desires but this is no majority.

Below is a tragic narration of a lesbian who had to give up the relationship and after few years recollects the pre married life and she brings back the celestial events of yesteryears. No name and no descriptions just plain straight vanilla flavor narration after a few years of traditional married life a day visits the beach with her family while her husband takes their son to the shore the lesbian lover sits alone watching them play, the continuous beating of the waves the stiff breezes blowing across takes her back swiftly to the past and the wild erotic play unfolds. . . . . . . . . .

“I wrap my arms around your waist from behind as you turn your head and our lips meet. I close my eyes and savor the taste and feel of your lips massaging mine. "Come on." I take your hand and lead you over to a blanket, gentle breeze. Next to us is a battery operated radio and an ice bucket containing two bottles of KF beer.

"This is a private beach a common friend of us owns," I explain as we sit down next to each other on the blanket,

"While the owner's away on vacation he said we could use it. There's nobody around for miles except you and me.

" I wink and pull out the beer bottle, and two glasses from the basket. The sound of water gently lapping at the sand.

Pouring the beer, I look out into the sunset and inhale the scent of your perfume mixed with the fresh ocean air. The temperature is just right, the ocean is calm, the sky is clear, except for a few small clouds towards the sun that are lit up in a rainbow of colors, and I've got the worlds' most beautiful girl right next to me. This evening is perfect. But not even the beauty of the sunset can compare to the sparkle in your eyes as I hand you your glass of beer.

"Sweetie, you're the most wonderful girlfriend in the world.

This is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.

" Leaning forward, you kiss my lips again. I want the kiss to go on forever, but you pull away smiling, and take a sip of your beer.I, too, take a sip of beer and keep my glass on the table. Pushing the play button on the radio, soft romantic music starts to flow from the speakers.

I pull out some of your favorite eatables and chips from the basket and set them on the table in front of us. Neither one of us says much as we enjoy our snacks, watching the sun as it slowly sinks beyond the horizon. By the time we finish our snacks and 2nd glass of beer, only a small fraction of the sun is still peeking above the water.

"It's so nice out here. I wish this night could never end.." You say.

Looking up, there's already a star overpowering the last of the suns rays and shining down on us. "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight; I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight. Hmmm," Pondering over what I could wish for, I glance to my right, over at you.

Dressed in 3/4th and a casual T-shirt, I watch you lean back on the blanket and prop yourself up with your elbows. Your beauty nearly causes me to forget to breath. "I guess there's really nothing left for me to wish for now that I have you. You're everything I could ever ask for and more." After taking turns feeding each other roasted cashew nuts, and removing the empty packets out of the way, we lay back on the blanket.

You rest your head on my chest and I hold you close in my arms. The sun is now completely set, and for a few minutes we are silent, staring up at the stars and full moon.

"There goes a meteor!"

You quickly point to a shooting star with a long blueish tail.

"Yeah, I saw it too. It's great out here isn't it? There's gotta be a million stars in the sky. You definitely don't get a view like this in the city."

"Anywhere is great as long as I'm with you." You reply and look up at me.

I smile and begin kissing your lips again. Only this time the kiss doesn't end so soon. Keeping you in my arms and not breaking the kiss, I lift your head off my chest and lay you back on the blanket, keeping my hand behind your head, feeling your silky hair between my fingers.

I slowly and softly run my other hand up along your side and stop at your breast. Our kiss intensifies as you pull my body closer to yours. I move my hand over your breast and gently give it a squeeze. I open my mouth a little wider and let our tongues massage each other. Slowly, I move my hand back down your side and lift your T-shirt up a little, holding onto you and rubbing your stomach with my thumb.You move your hand along my cheek and down to my chest where you undo the first button of my sleeveless cotton shirt.

You begin working on the second button and I start kissing your cheek, trailing my lips down to your neck then giving it soft kisses. Gently brushing my lips over your soft skin, I move back up and find your lips with mine again. By now you're on the last button, and you push the shirt off my shoulders. I raise up to take the shirt off the rest of the way and help you remove yours.

We kiss again and both unclasp each other's bras at the same time. After tossing them to the side, we continue to kiss as I lay you back down. Again I start kissing your neck, then trail down your chest where I give each nipple a gentle kiss, making them hard and you moan softly. I kiss my way down further and stop at your belly button, unfasten your 3/4th and gently trail my tongue over your stomach some more.

"That tickles." You giggle.

I grin and begin pulling your shorts down. I stop to quickly remove your sandals, and pull your shorts the rest of the way off. I kick my shoes off as well, and start kissing your legs. I begin at your calves, kiss your knees, and continue trailing my lips and tongue up to your thighs. I can tell your panties are already wet from your pussy's desire.

The scent of you intoxicates me and I kiss your clit through your panties causing you to moan again. I hook my fingers in the elastic and pull your panties off, tossing them aside with the rest of our clothes. Quickly undoing my own shorts, I pull both them and my panties off at the same time.Both of us naked now, I lay over you and give you another deep, passionate kiss.

My hand finds your pussy and I press a finger softly against your clit. Your body jerks at my touch. I move my head back down to your breast, where I softly plant kisses everywhere except your sensitive nipples. My finger begins trailing up and down the lips of your pussy. You are completely soaked. I give your left nipple a quick lick and press the tip end of my middle finger into your tight pussy hole.

Inside your pussy is so soft and warm... I lick your right nipple, flicking my tongue back and forth, then closing my lips around it and gently sucking. My finger slides completely inside you and I gently massage your throbbing clit with my thumb. I move back over to your left nipple and begin sucking on it, very gently catching it between my teeth, and running my tongue back and forth against it. Finally, I slide another finger inside of you and continue fingering you for a few minutes while I enjoy having your tits in my mouth.

You begin trembling as you climb to orgasm, but then I stop rubbing your clit, slowly pull my fingers out of your pussy, and lick them clean. You moan again, this time in disappointment and the need to cum. But I want to make sure you have an orgasm you'll never forget. I give both your nipples a final kiss and trail my tongue down over your stomach and kiss all around your pussy. My mouth is watering and my taste buds long for the taste of your sweet cunt. Using the tip of my tongue, I lick your outer lips, trailing softly around your clit.

You spread your legs further, exposing your beautiful pussy to glisten in the moonlight. I slide my tongue into your hole, then lick back up, stopping just before I reach your clit, then lick back down again. I repeat the process, this time my tongue circling completely around your clit once more."Fuck me Geetha. Please, fuck me." You beg, and begin to massage your clit yourself. I kiss the back of your hand, but then playfully slap it away.

"That's my job." I wink again, but you have your eyes closed and your head back, thrusting your pussy upward towards my hungry mouth.

I lick one last circle around your clit before finally closing my lips around it. You moan louder this time, and I suck gently for a few seconds, then start slowly moving your clit around with my tongue. Slowly, I insert two fingers back into your hungry pussy and move them in and out while my tongue continues to tease your clit. With every thrust of my fingers and flick of my tongue, I feel your pussy getting hotter and wetter.

I lick from my fingers back up to your clit a few times before focusing completely on your clit again. Using my tongue, I massage your clit in a circular motion, occasionally stopping to suck on it a few seconds. Once again, you start to reach orgasm. I feel your pussy squeeze around my fingers and pull them in deeper. And once again I stop massaging your clit, and slow down the pace of my fingering before you can cum."God, please make me cum Geethu. Please!

I'm ready to explode." You continue to beg me.I ignore your pleas, and begin to massage your tits with my free hand. I pull my fingers out of your pussy and rub your clit gently. Squeezing your nipple between my fingers with one hand, I run my other hand back down along the outer lips of your pussy, and position my mouth back over your clit. I quickly begin sucking your clit and flick my tongue back and forth over it at the same time. This time you begin to cum a lot quicker.

I push my fingers back inside your awaiting cunt, and continue massaging your breast. Your pussy spasms around my fingers, and I suck even harder on your clit as you press it into my mouth as hard as you can. My fingers massage your pussy from the inside as it contracts and gets even tighter. I use my tongue to spell out our names over your clit.

Now that you've finally managed to cum, it seems you can't stop as my tongue massages your clit as hard and fast as it can. Finally, you screaming and moaning subsides, and I feel the warmth of your pussy juices flowing over my hand. I give your pussy a couple last licks, then lick your cum off my fingers. "Mmm Geethu you taste great, you're finger licking good." My other hand is still playing with your breast as I come up and lay back beside of you.

Despite the coolness of the night, I see a few beads of sweat glistening on your face. You roll over and kiss me, long and hard. Now you're on top of me, your nipples and clit matching perfectly against mine. The feeling is Heaven. You start giving small thrusts of your hips, so that our clits are softly massaging each other now. I moan as you slip your tongue past my lips and continue grinding. My pussy is now beyond dripping, and I know it won't take much for me to cum.

You must know too, for you pull away, giving a mischievous grin saying, "Now's payback for all that teasing you gave me." We play the same game again and again until we are fully spent and slip into sleep. When I opened my eyes it took some time adjust to the darkness and there I can see my husband and son coming towards us.

JJ

No comments: