Monday, August 4, 2008

The Big Boss


A JJ Submission:


Hi, there all readers. A fiction story is given from JJ to make your day hot, this has no reference to any living characters and is purely based on imagination lone.
Answering the telephone in my slumber, I heard the unmistakable order on the other end...Charu Latha telling me to meet her in the periodical stacks at the Annamalai University Library situated in Chindambaram some 300 odd kilo meters from Chennai. Wet from the April heat or sweat, I am really unaware, but I either awakened with an erection or her voice immediately had that effect on me because it was raging when I hung up and contemplated what the day might be like. She was a real beauty at the University campus and even a Egyptian mummy would want to fuck her. Chru was in her mid forties yet she made many heads turn in the University campus or at this small sleepy town.

I vividly recall turning on my side, closing my eyes, and masturbating--cumming within about a minute--with my mind on fucking Charu for the first time. She was non other than my HOD’s second wife at 5.8 and 75 kgs she made even the catholic priests feel uncomfortable in between his legs.

Heading for the shower, I thought about what I might be getting involved in. The benefits of sex far outweighed the potential consequences. If Dr. X ever found out he would have a hard time justifying failing me as long as I did well on the exams. My concerns were more curiosities than anything else. Who else was Charu fucking? Were there other students that she was "using"? While thinking about being just one rather than the only, something happened for the first time...I recall getting hard again with the thought of someone else fucking the same pussy I was. This fantasy has stayed with me since.

Out of the shower, into my clothes, out the door into a brisk, warn sunny day. The walk to the library was invigorating from the nearby residential area of Marriyyappa Nagar in Chindambaram Town, and as I thought about the rewards meeting Charu offered, the walk became a run.

I caught up with Charu going up the stairs. She was wearing a long black raincoat with a leather collar. We got to the 2nd floor and I followed her down an aisle. At the very end she turned around and our bodies embraced. She let the coat open, and underneath I saw that she was wearing a very very short black skirt, and a tight red polo neck casual tops. No bra, no panties.

Charu took me by my hand and leaned against a wall at the end of the aisle, and placed one of her legs on the wall, bending her left leg while she spread them apart. I was rubbing her pussy with my left hand while we roughly kissed. She broke the kiss and asked me to show her how I eat pussy.

On my knees, under her skirt, my face was immediately covered with Charu's sweet juices. I went right for her engorged clit, sucking it roughly into my mouth. She began to fuck my face which was a totally new experience for me. With my face "in" her pussy, Charu folded her leg that was against the wall over the back of my head, and she began to hump her pussy on my face, head, tongue...when she came I could feel her clit fill and spill in my mouth. So, I thought, this is what multiple orgasms are like...no way could I count how many times she came, because there were no breaks between one orgasm and the next.

I could also feel my cock pressing against the denim of my jeans. I needed to fuck her so badly, so hard, with no trepidation whatsoever.

And as Charu came down from where ever it is she "went" while cumming all over my face and head, we heard someone talking a couple of aisles away. I would learn that Charulatha was never flustered by the presence of others. She merely closed her coat, took my hand and a stack of New Indian Express papers, and headed for a nearby table.

She handed me all the news paper but one, reached into her purse and pulled out a cock shaped vibrator. Charui later told me that my eyes grew to twice their size as she pulled her shirt up, slid the vibrator into her sopping pussy, and began reading her magazine as the vibrator whirled away while buried deeply inside where I wanted to be. To be continued……….. based on readers request alone……………….seekcompany@gmail.com

Yours Lovingly

JJ

No comments: