Friday, July 24, 2009

The Celestial 3Some



Warning: 2F +1Male with a tinge of incest, I warn those versed to this story line leave without going any further.


Hi, dear readers your one and only JJ back to entertain you through the weekend. Well all of us were a witness to the solar eclipse of yesterday described the most longest one of the century & none of us will be alive to witness the next such event in the future after 105 years. The inspiration to write this submission was drawn from this spectacular event but let me remind you the whole narration below is based upon pure imagination and pure imagination alone thus we go…
I waited outside the door waiting for her to open the door. Soon I heard footsteps and the door opened. It was her mother Ragani. For a moment I was awestruck. This was the first time I had seen Shilpa’s mother and she was beautiful. Ragani must have been around 45 but she had a very firm pair of breast. I could see that she was not wearing a bra or anything. So her tits inside her night dress (A cotton shirt & pant) were just bouncing around when she walked. I could even see her nipples. Suddenly I had an urge to touch them, but I contained myself and asked if her daughter Ragani was there. And got an affirmative. Her mother asked me to follow her to the sitting room. There she pointed towards a sofa and asked me to sit down while she called Ragani down. The mother, as I will call her the whole story, went up. I sat down, waiting for her daughter Ragani to come down.

This was the first time I had gone to her house. In fact it had only been a few days since she and I had become friends or more than a friend and less than a lover. She had been new to Music College and Ragani made me her first friend. We had got very close in the few days but still I had not mentioned anything about sex or anything. I wanted to do that but still hadn’t got the guts to do that. Yesterday Ragani had asked me to come over to her place. So here I was. Just then she came down from her room. She was looking just as beautiful as ever.


She was about 5 foot 6 inches, with a very athletic body. She had even made into most of the sports in the school where studied. She had large sexy eyes, silky black hair, and very fair skin. Her breasts, although nowhere near as beautiful and large as her mothers, were still very sexy and firm. And oh did I forget to mention that she was a year junior to me. I was in final year and she was in first.

Ragani came down and sat down beside me and to my surprise and delight her mother Shilpa came sat there to. We made small talks for a while, in which I just could not take my eyes of those tits. Then Shilpa went to fetch something to eat and drink. When she came back she came forward and offered me a few things. I took them. Then standing there she bent over so as to reach and offer the things to Ragani. In doing so her breasts were mere inches away from me. I suddenly felt an erection grow. Not only could she have gone around and offered her the stuff but also she kept herself in that position for a little longer than necessary. May be Shilpa had seen me watching her breast and was just as turned on as I was. Well anyway this gave me some encouragement.

When Shilpa went back and sat on her seat she surprised me by saying I see you like my breast. I was really taken aback and did not answer. She looked a little disappointed and I felt that she was rather embarrassed to have asked such a question and then turned down by me. Well this was enough. I could take it no longer and told her that I loved her tits. I asked her the size of her tits. It was 38. I could tell that Shilpa was very horny. Then suddenly she again surprised me even more by asking if I wanted to see them. Well, let’s just say I was not expecting the conversation to go that way on our first meeting, but to my delight it was. I decided to avail the opportunity, so I quickly said yes.


Just then I noticed that in our conversation we had forgotten about the third person mother’s daughter, or my friend Ragani. Well she seemed very interested in our conversation. Then to my own surprise I said ‘you know I would love to see you both naked.’ I could tell that they were expecting because no one showed any surprise. ‘Then let’s go on with it’ mother Shilpa said and started taking off her shirt. My friend Ragani also started doing the same. When the mother’s Shilpa shirt came off I could see the breast, as she was not wearing anything underneath, as I had guessed when I had seeing her first. But at that time I had made a few mistakes - they were not big they were huge. They were not beautiful they were gorgeous. When the shirt of my friend Ragani came off I could see that she was wearing a bra. But I could see that I had also underestimated her tits. They were pretty good as well.

Ragani was about to take off her bra when I stepped forward and did so for her. Her tits also fell into my cupped hands. I saw that mother Shilpa was offering me her’s so I went forward and took them in to my hands and gave them a few squeezes before I put one in my mouth and started sucking in them. Mother started to moan. Encouraged I use a bit more force and got an even better response. Just then I saw that my friend Ragani was twisting and turning her own breasts and moaning. One of her hand also went into her skirt she was wearing, at the same time as my hand went into mother’s bottom and in to her panties. But she stopped me. I was rather discouraged. However, Shilpa said if you want that then I think it will be better to do it my room.

So we went to her room. There we all took of our clothes. Mother Shilpa had a black bush of hair in her pussy so little could be seen beyond that. While Ragani, had a clean pussy. But they both looked very beautiful naked. They seemed just as interested in my 7 inches dick.

Without think, and as if we knew what to do, mother Shilpa just laid down on the bed and opened her legs. I went forward and put my mouth on her pussy and started eating it. This was my first time but I could tell, from the moaning that I was doing a good job. Just then I felt something wet on my cock. I realized that my friend was sucking me. I started moaning in the mother’s pussy and still licking it.

The room was filled with moans. Could tell mother Shilpa was having the time of her life, and my friend just could not have enough of it. I felt an orgasm building in the pit of my stomach. Shilpa must have felt the same because she was pushing her pussy violently in my mouth such that I was having trouble breathing and if I would stop to breath she would start cursing me ‘you idiot cunt lapper you don’t stop’ then suddenly a yell from behind on to my dick told me my friend Ragani had been doing herself and had one of the best orgasms ever. Hearing it I could hold on no longer and I threw loads of my cum into her mouth. Being am armature Ragani had trouble keeping it all in her mouth and spilled out few drops. But I was too busy to notice that as the mother’s juices were filling my mouth. Shilpa was coming so hard that she was yelling at the top her voice. Soon we were all done.


Then I went and kissed Ragani a long deep kiss. Tasting my own taste in her mouth and lick the leftovers. She tasted good. Just then Shilpa came over and practically pulled me off her daughter and put her own mouth to my cock. Then we sat down, and decided about the next position. But without thinking I got up went over to Ragani kissed her then started entering her. She was very tight. I could tell that nothing more then fingers had gone in which was surprising. So slowly I entered in to Ragani. She was screaming with pain but soon her yells died down as the pain was replaced by pleasure. When I had gone into her we flipped over so she was on top of me. Then she slowly started moving up and down on my shaft. At first moving was difficult as Ragani was in pain but soon her pussy got used to it and the speed increased. Soon we were both lost in our own world. And her tight pussy was gripping my dick as if she just could not get enough. As Ragani was about to cum she got out of me. I was surprised but then saw that her mother Shilpa had pulled her off. But before I could say anything the Shilpa was on me.

I entered her very easily but her pussy was just a gripping as her daughter’s. I could tell that the orgasm had already awakened in her as she was doing herself when Ragani and me had been fucking. And soon her pussy gripped on to my cock and then she was drenched my already wet dick with fresh juices. I could hold no longer and I shot my juice in her yelling. My Ragani yelled & joined us as she once again had orgasm by herself but when I looked at her I saw that this time Ragani had a Rexona body deodorant bottle in her.

Well then I also made love with Ragani while she ate her mother. After that we started getting ready. When we came back into the living room I dawned on me what I had just done, and I felt like jumping with joy. I had lost my virginity, to one of the most beautiful mother and daughter possible. I told them so and my friend Ragani told me this was her first time as well.

‘So when can I come next time?’ I asked I left their house.

‘Any time you like, any time u like’ was the reply from Shilpa on hearing so I started running towards my house with joy.

I was unable to control myself anymore before long I felt a chill between my legs. With fear I felt with my hand the sticky lotion was nothing but my own juice which had erupted due to the 3some dream that I had just while I was sleeping in my bed. With guilt I got up and cleaned the mess before my wife or daughter could come to know.

That’s it folks & it’s time for feedback and comments to seekcompany@gmail.com

Happy Reading

Yours Lovingly

JJ